It’s March and we have some spring in our step at Acroprint. Why, you ask? Not only is it almost the Daylight Saving Time (DST) change — time to spring the clocks forward — but we have also introduced a new solution for time keeping.
Over the years, we have had a lot of requests for a client-installed product that could be accessed remotely. We listened and are excited to introduce (drumroll, please…) Acroprint ProPunch! Check out some of this solution’s features below.
- Employees can punch in or out from any computer connected to the Internet.
- Different permissions for Administrator, Supervisor, and Employees.
- Employees can log in and view time sheets, edit and/or leave notes.
- If allowed by the company, employees can be set up with access to edit their time sheet.
- Handles shifts longer than 24 hours.
- Automatically adjusts for DST, so you don’t have to update the time manually. (If you have another Acroprint clock and need DST time change instructions, you can find them here.)
- Allows custom reports and exports.
- Offers more functionality than timeQplus.
Acroprint ProPunch also works with our new FPC18 terminal. Isn’t she a beauty? This clock will allow employees to clock in with a fingerprint, a pin code, or proximity badge.
Contact us today to get more information, see a demo or purchase for your company!